Sunday, November 7, 2010

Keyword Update

Am I being trolled? I mean, in the past six days, I've got six new hits from Google. The people got to this blog by searching for:

November 1- programming languages
November 1- what problems do nukes solve
November 2- how obama has messed up usa
November 3- things obama has messed up
November 5- tvtrope nukes solve everything
November 6- ways obama has messed up

Okay, so maybe there's been a spike in patriotism in the country, as post-election day, people need to figure out how Obama has benefited the country, and if nuclear warheads can solve our crappy economy.

I don't know about you guys, but the mental image of some Obama-hater who doesn't quite know what he should hate Obama for coming to this blog and then going into full-on rage mode is quite hilarious to me.

Perhaps there will be more in coming days. Back to writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment