Thursday, March 31, 2011

On Rights And Liberty

Okay, I WAS going to write a wonderful little post on human rights, busybodies, and so forth, but decided that would be a boring topic to write on for the return of my blogging. So instead, I'm writing a post praising various Tea Party/Conservafundie figures for the following reasons:

1) To see how many search results can be gotten.
2) In the spirit of the general trollery which will befall the world tomorrow.
3) I'm still thinking of this reason. I'll get back to it later.

I'll release it tomorrow, so consider this a heads up. (Sorry, no real April Foolery going on here. Still thinking of something to do in real life.)

Just as a plan for the next few weeks, I'll be doing more fiction, possibly some world news type things, and probably some humorous (or what I like to imagine as humorous) essays. I'm itching to do the tvtropes thing again. The rest of this post is dedicated to speculation as to what various websites will do tomorrow (or today, for all you folks not in the Americas).

New York Times: Publish a fake report on world news.

The Onion: Publish a real report on world news.

Fox News: Publish a real report on world news.

CNN: Publish something newsworthy.

(Okay, so the NYT one was just a setup for these three)

Google: I have no idea on this one. Something worth many laughs.

Bing: The exact same thing as above.

Youtube: Every video is a Rick Roll.

Wikipedia: Rearrange its articles so that they are alphabetized, but words are still the same length. (Okay, probably not, but I'll be doing that.)

Aaaand I'm out of ideas. New post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment