Thursday, July 1, 2010

July Writing, Week One

So, as I mentioned earlier, this week I'll be aiming for 3,500 to 7,000 words for a short story involving three random Tvtropes. I'll be posting what I've written at the end of the "week", on July 7th. If you don't want to read it, that's fine. If I can sap ten minutes of your day away, that's fine too.

Admittedly, picking the tropes, I had to skip past a few which would have made no sense. I will not point these out, to spare you some brain cells otherwise lost in a tactical facepalm.
Without further ado, the three tropes taken are:
Blue Blood
Mamet Speak
Falling Chandelier Of Doom
I'm thinking a Sherlock Holmes-esque (The movie, not the books) setting and character set. This could be fun...and also possibly very cliche.

No comments:

Post a Comment