Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Challenge For Myself

Given my loads of free time I always seem to have, I may as well challenge myself to put a post up here once per day, for all of May starting now. (This post doesn't count, to be fair...)

With any luck it will give me something a little more productive to do with my time than get headshots in various fps's, and entertain the rest of you as well. Or at least waste some of your time...

I mean, it shouldn't be too hard to have one thought per day; it'll hardly break my mind. Right? RIGHT?

Post forthcoming. I promise it won't be a rant.

EDIT 5/3/10: Alright, starting today. Something came up yesterday =P

1 comment:

  1. Epic attempt fail, but it's okay if you rant, mysterious person I certainly don't know who uses the alias "Roi" which means "King" in French

    ReplyDelete