Wednesday, May 5, 2010

New Speakers!

I got some new speakers today!
And bubble wrap! (But that's beside the point...)

They're the Logitech S150s, and are pretty awesome. Sound quality and sound levels are so much better than the laptops...

Plus, they're USB connected, so they feed off my laptops power. While that does mean I don't get the feel the floor vibrate from a subwoofer, they are very portable, and portable is good.

No complaints yet, save for that they don't have bass/treble adjustment, but I can just do that on the computer. I may find something to complain about later on, but for now, there's nothing. =)

If you're looking for some awesome, cheap speakers, I would highly recommend these. Only $14 on Amazon, and they're shiny, too. =p Shininess wins every day.

Plus, I got these gratis, technically. How? Swagbucks. Bots. ^.^
For those of you who've heard of Swagbucks, and don't want the plug, you can skip this next bit.
For those of you who haven't, Swagbucks is a search engine which is more than a little inferior to Google. On the plus side, it pays you to search. In very small amounts. You can turn those small payments into stuff. Like Amazon gift cards...

Sign up here. Yes, it is a referral link. But you start with 30 Swagbucks if you use it. (A $5 Amazon gift card is 450 =p) Now, it's a pretty raw deal as is, so just skirt the system with some python code. I'll send that to you if you want it.

Plug over.
Promise I won't do blatant advertising ever again. Or at least, not for a while.
Off to music!

No comments:

Post a Comment