Monday, May 31, 2010

Achievement Unlocked!

Well, this is the final day...
I've survived, sanity more or less (Probably leaning towards the latter) intact. Apart from a disturbance on the first day, I haven't missed a single day. Whoo!

At this point, I think that I've found the direction the blog is headed, as well as how often I should post. The blog will definitely be aimed at making you laugh, or at least snicker in your thoughts. The rants won't disappear either. However, I doubt I'm going to do daily posts; maybe every two or three days I'll post something new. At least, until the end of the school year. Once I've gotten rid of all the work that teachers are loading on around this time, I'll set another challenge for myself, hopefully to your delight.

Also, in about a week and a half, I've got over 200 hits. O.o Lots more than I expected. Many thanks to all of you for that too.

Keep on reading, and I'll keep on posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment